Sunday, May 11, 2014

Think Big



You know the most common thing in the greatest souls who ever walked this planet. They all think big. Benjamin Disraeli once said "Nurture your mind with great thoughts for you'll never go any higher than you think". People become great at the last. First they had to start by thinking big. And by thinking big, I don't mean thinking about money in six figures although there's nothing bad in that either. What I mean by thinking big is thinking out of the league. Thinking about things that others might wanna consider two times before thinking about.
That's a challenge that I give to you. From this week onward, start thinking big. Don't give your attention to any of those negative or small thoughts. I bet if you do this for just one week then you'll start seeing difference in your life. A little bit at first but if you continue doing it then you'll join those 2% people who made a difference. I am not saying that you'll be the next person who'll get noble prize on peace. Actually, I'm not promising anything here. But you live only once, so you just might wanna try this 'thinking big' strategy. And the good thing is that you don't need any book or any movie for this. All you need is constantly talking to yourself for 24 hours so that you don't forget your goal. It may seem hard at first but as you push yourself forward, you will notice that it become easier along the way.
At last I am leaving you with a technique which I discovered myself. It is called the rubber band technique. For performing this technique all you need is a colorful rubber band. And all that you've to do is wear that rubber band in your wrist and whenever a negative thought enters your mind, pull that rubber band and leave it. It'll hurt. But after doing it constantly for a few times, your subconscious mind connects negative thoughts with pain and after that your life will become a lot positive. And the rubber band will also constantly remind you that you've a goal to complete.
Note :- The rubber band should be tight enough to stop your blood flow so that you die. Or else you'll continue to live and my wicked plan will fail. Hahaha.
No, I'm just joking. Choose a loose rubber band.
Believe me or not,
this trick has worked wonders for me and I hope the same for you. If you've ever tried any other trick to tame your naughty mind then please tell me and others about it in the comments section below. Peace :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment