Sunday, May 11, 2014

Role model


Once a teacher of mine updated on Facebook

My plan for life.....

I'm 31 years old..... so as per my calculation I've only 29 years left on this planet.... so I want to enjoy each and every moment of my life.... I don't want to sleep more than my requirement.... because time is very less but there are plenty of things to do.... 
I've to learn a lot of new things..... so I can teach lots of new things to my students (current as well as future) 
I've to see many beautiful things around me..... so I can tell each of my student that how beautiful is the life.
I've to meet many beautiful and good people..... so I can teach my students that there is nothing more beautiful than making good relations.
I've to spend lots of time with my daughter so till I leave her on this planet she could be good, strong, self dependent as well as a very lovely and caring woman.
I've to spend some very beautiful moments of life with my sweet heart..... my wife.
I've to take care of my parents..... in their old age as lovingly as they did when I was a kid.
I've to inspire each and every person who come across me.
I've to........................................... the list is endless.
But most important I've to tell that god is perfect....... he can never be wrong and he really loves and cares for everyone.
So.....enjoy..... just log out from the online world and enjoy the real world around you.
He is one of the most inspiring person I've ever met in my life. And I sure am going to learn a lot of things from him. He is my role model.
A role model has a very high influence over our life. When we were kids, our parents were our role models. We tried to copy them thinking they are the perfect people on the world. But as we grow up, our world expands and so do our choices. That's when we have the choice to grow or to sink. At that point, either we can choose that teacher of ours who sometimes seem to be boring while trying to teach us but is always thinking in our favor or we can choose that bully kid who is feared by many but loved by none to be our role model.
The role models we choose can make our life a masterpiece or garbage as theirs. So if you don't have any role model in your life then I recommend you to read the biographies of great people and treat them as your role model. Or you can even choose the highly inspirational neighbor that you have and start spending your valuable time with him. But if you have a role model then it's time for you to start thinking. Is he/she the right role model who can introduce you to new level of greatness or not. If not, then I would like to tell you that 'Your choices defines your life.' If you've to make a hard choice in order to be a better version of yourself then make it.
Who would be your role model? Let us all know in the comment section. Peace :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment